APS Email protocol
- APS email is for professional use only.
- All email transactions are open to public review under the Colorado Open Records Act.
- Sending email districtwide
- Staff members who need to send a districtwide email should first gain approval from their supervisor and related Leadership Team members to do so. In most cases, districtwide email messages should only be sent by a division chief or Leadership Team member.
- Use of district email for advertising, selling or political purposes is prohibited.
- View the APS email policy at http://aurorak12.org/pol-reg/SectionE/egaea.pdf
- View a detailed list of APS email protocol and etiquette.